Friday, March 27, 2009

Good vs Bad Celebrity Hairstyles




Now, I assume celebrities pay a lot of money for their hairstylists and usually you can see why. They get to have beautiful locks that we mere mortals can only dream about. But it just boggles my mind how they can look in the mirror at some of these "do's" and not just say "WTF?"



I, mean, "Helloo? Do you not have a mirror?"

Anyway, I have compiled a collection of "good vs bad" Celebrity hair styles. Some are a major improvement but some just go from bad to worse. Take a look yourself and you decide who is most improved:

http://www.gotspot.com/competition.do?methodname=viewCompetition&compId=196

If you would like to contribute to my 'important research" and leave your vote you will need to sign-up, but rest assured it's free and you won't be spammed!

Here's a preview of some of the worst offenders:

No comments:

Post a Comment