Sunday, May 3, 2009

Who Magazine Chooses Top 100 Most Beautiful Celebrities



I know there are lots of these Top 10, 20, 100 lists going about and I must admit I am a sucker for them. I do like the ones from Who Magazine though - typically they represent the current tastes of the masses.

I came across this interesting comparison of the Who Magazine Top 5 Most Beautiful Celebrities from the US and Australia:


Obviously, Who compiled the Top 100 list for each country but at this link you can decide the Top 5 yourself from the Top 5 candidates from Australia and the US.







US beauty Angelina Jolie vs Aussie beauty Jennifer Hawkins - who will win?


The thing I notice most about the Aussie list is the women are more natural beauties and I am ecstatic that Cate Blanchett was in the Top 5. While not an obvious beauty to "US Celebrity" standards she just has a classic inner (and outer) beauty that makes her a stand-out.


Personally I think Jennifer Hawkins will beat out Angelina but you need to vote for her! Hint hint! When you look at her, Jennifer Hawkins really just is a simple beauty but somehow it all comes together into this magical blend of gorgeousness and perfection!!

Speaking to the other candidates, the US ones are pretty much who you'd expect to be there - Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston, etc, ho-hum...


On the Aussie side, Jennifer Hawkins and Miranda Kerr were obvious choices but it was interesting to see Megan Gale and Delta Goodrem. Although I am not a fan of Delta Goodrem as a singer I still think she is very beautiful and deserves to be in the Top 5.


Anyway, check it out yourself. I have cast my vote (no prizes for guessing who for - go Jennifer and Cate!).


And while you're there, check out the Top 5 Most Beautiful Men! You know you want to....




















No comments:

Post a Comment