Sunday, April 19, 2009

Celebrity Boobs



Celebrity Boobs in the physical sense, that is, not their personality! But oh, those celebs and starlets just put on this earth to make us mere mortals (read, real women) even more insecure about our body image. What would we do without them?

Well, here's an interesting review of celebrity boobs - a sort of "before" and "after". I personally have nothing against cosmetic surgery but I do get irritated about models/celebrities and this very false "image" of perfection we're measured against.

Anyway, take a look at some of these pics at the link below and make your own decision about who had a helping hand or not. I was surprised about a few of them, particularly Cindy Crawford (never guessed), and even Britney considering all the denials that she had nothing done yet to me the pics tell another story. I'm really torn about how I feel about the celebrity denials about cosmetic surgery - on the one hand it is imperative to respect a person's right to privacy yet what message are we sending out to young women if these celebs don't come clean about the work they've had done? I don't know but I'll get off my soapbox.

What do you think?

http://www.gotspot.com/competition.do?methodname=viewCompetition&compId=211

1 comment:

  1. ive lived in la for 18 years and its kind of scary how common it is. there have been girls in my high school who have gotten them. after a while, you kind of become numb to it, but seeing this post made me realize how unnatural it is

    ReplyDelete